The first meeting of the project was held in Italy – Lanciano, on 17-18th of July. The purpose of the meeting was to gather the partners of the project in order to know each other and to set the track for the future activities of the Learn – Find- Tell- Act project.
The partners were represented as following:
– Tu F1rst Onlus – Giuseppina Bomba, Cristina Di Franco, Giulia Pia Carleton, Cecilia D’Angelo
– Artifactory – Photini Papahatzi
– Asociacija Europos Jaunimas – Vaida Tufan
– Asociatia Tinerilor Cu Initiativa Civica – Ioana Cotos
– Incirliova Genclik Kultur Sanat ve Gelisim – Sevde Tacır
– Youth 4 Future Ltd – Görkem Tufan
The meeting started with an icebreaker called ‘The Human Bingo’, participants having the opportunity to find funny/interesting things about each other.
And continued with the presentations of the organisations and projects carried on during the years and the way in which we can contribute to the LFTA project using our experience.
The aims of this kick-off meeting were on one hand, to know each other as members and organisations on the other hand to clarify the tasks of each partner and to set way in which future meetings in Turkey and UK will be held.
Being in one of the oldest towns in Italy, of course we had to make memories together, to find new cultural aspects about the place we were in, so that we could create our own story. This included finding out about legends connected to Lanciano and reinterpretations made by our team.